Friday, July 21, 2017

A Whole Year

I can hardly believe it.


A whole year has gone by.
Yes, today marks the 1-year anniversary of my blog.  On July 21st, 2016, I published my first blog post.
So, first of all, I want to thank Ashleigh for getting me started in the blogging world!!  Ashleigh, thank you SO MUCH for giving me the opportunity of using your blog.  It helped me catch a glimpse of what blogging was like.
And, A huge shout-out to all of y'all who've been following/commenting me since the beginning!  Y'all are the best.

Secondly, y'all may have noticed the first words of this post.  Yup, that's right; along with a new blogging year comes a change.  That means I will no longer be using my 'hi people' greeting.  I decided that I want a little bit of leeway for creativity. ;P

So, just as something extra, I thought I would share my favorite post from each month of the past year.

July: 





August:

Baby Calves


September:



October:



November:



December:



January 2017:

2016 Bookish Recap Tag


February:

(Well, there was only 2 posts that month. XD)


March:



April:



May:



June:



Well, that's all folks!
~Kaitlyn

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on a whole year, Kaitlyn!! :D *squishy hug* You da best.

    (Also this blog. Like guurrlll.... *inserts 9743 heart-eye emojis* IT BE BOOTIFUL. Also, how did you get the background thingy to repeat like that?! #idkhow GIVE ME YO WISDOM.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ONE YEAR!!! *runs around screaming*
    Awesome, Kate! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe it's been a whole year since you started your blog!! I was SO excited when I first heard and I always look forward to seeing what you've posted. I can't wait to see what the future holds for you and "Twin Thoughts"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS, KAITLYN!!! WHOO! *throws confetti* That is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask a question! I'll be sure to reply to your comment!