Thursday, December 21, 2017

A Humorous Christmas


Are you stressed, doing your last-minute shopping, getting ready for company, or just plain grumpy?
You've come to the right place.  Now, before you start thinking I'm making a sales pitch, I'm not. XD Maybe one or two of these songs will make you laugh just a little bit, or at least put a smile on your face. ;)



United States Navy - Sleigh Ride



Straight No Chaser - The Twelve Days of Christmas





Farmer Derek Klingenberg - Walking Around a T-bone Steak
(Okay, I'll admit this isn't exactly a Christmas song, but it's a parody of Walking Around the Christmas Tree, and it does mention Christmas, sooooo)



Straight No Chaser - The Christmas CanCan




Tim Hawkins - Do You Hear what I hear?


~Kaitlyn

2 comments:

  1. *laughs* Oh goodness. I needed these. Thanks, Kate. ;) *goes off whistling 'walkin' around a t-bone steak'*

    ReplyDelete
  2. *dies laughing* Tim Hawkins though... XD

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask a question! I'll be sure to reply to your comment!