Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Love Advice from Single Guys {Feat. Chowboy & Kordell}


And now, the moment you've all been waiting for!
Due to the enormous amount of questions (32 to be exact), I've given the guys the liberty to pick & choose which ones they choose to answer.  Especially since a lot of questions are asking personal opinions rather than advice.  So, don't take it personally if any of your questions get skipped. ;P

As you will probably figure out by the punctuation, Chow is in the italics and Kord is in the bold. XD

I said I would give advice, not opinion

I agreed to giving advice not my opinion, therefore i will only answer the ones that wont incriminate me  :D:P

First off, some questions from Libby:

Why did you all agree to do this? I would never have agreed!

Because some of us do what we dont want.

Good question. I'm asking myself the same thing

Yes, poor things.  Didn't know what they were getting into when they let me rope them into this. XD

Braid or curls?

dont know, I've never braided my hair

Spoken like a true Kordell.
Now, some from our dear sister Kara:

They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Is this true?

Actually i believe the heart is above the stomach according to my sources

Some people say boys don't know anything about girls. Is this true?

Depends on the person.

Such as...?  Care to expound?

Look at Kordell.

aint he a beauty

Maybe if he was on the other side of the room. If its dark out. And there's no light with which to see him.

im so bright my father calls me son

Guys.  How did talk get from guys knowing girls to an argument about Kord's looks?!  Chow, what were you going to say before he so rudely interrupted?

I really have nothing more to add. Well, not that we have time for.

because i said it all :D

Heaven help us all.  Moving on...

Do you have any random words of advice about love and marriage?

Ooo, I look forward to hearing this. B-)

Dont Ever buy your wife a treadmill........ Just give her the money to buy it XD

O.O KORDELL KRISPENSE!  Oh goodness.

*smiles devilishly* Thats good advice. Tell her how good of a cook she is. This will not only make her feel good, but it will also prevent you from either having to cook for yourself or starving to death.

Ahh, excellent advice, Chowboy.  I'm impressed.

Dont you like my advice???

Um, actually... yes. XD
Now Faith:

Thoughts on Valentines Day in general? (Should it be a holiday, should it be outlawed, is it overrated etc.)

Dont know it aint Valentines Day yet

Okayyyy. XD
From Rebekah:

 How should a girl approach a guy that she likes if she doesn't know how he feels?

From the front, most definitely.  Straight forward, that's what I say.

...she wasn't asking which DIRECTION, brother.  *sighs*  Y'all are impossible.

Is the whole future-father-in-law / future-son-in-law talk REALLY that scary of a thought?

Well you'll never be a son-in-law so I guess you don't have to worry about that then, do you?

*snickers* good comeback, bro.

very well said

Now, from Curious in Kansas (our beloved sister-in-law.  Be nice, guys).

When it really comes down to it, does it matter to you if a girl can cook well or not?

Yes she needs to cause I sure aint gonna

I concur (but I can cook)

Do you pray often about your future spouse?

Yes. It's very important.

I'm impressed.

How does it feel to have two brothers already (or almost) married?

FREEDOM

Oh goodness XD
From Jesseca:

If you're single for Valentine's day, would you advise a pity party, or enjoying all the chocolate you can while not having to share?

Is there a 3rd choice?

Nope, sorry.

No pity parties

Good enough.

Help! I just realized the guy I like has Facebook. Should I follow him or would that be creepy?

Delete your Facebook account.  This will solve your problem.

Hmm... good idea.

I have a truck, and I've been informed that every kiss begins with someone saying the phrase, "I have a truck." How do I provide this information without getting unwanted kisses?

say "I have a VW bug"

*bursts out laughing* oh my goodness.

According to the advanced mathematical equations I have conducted in my laboratory, I've arrived at the startling realization that in the entire universe there exists only one person who can become my soulmate. Should I begin searching for said human, or be content to wait till they appear? 

God only intended for you to have a sole mate. :D

*laughs* so much for advice.

It was good advice. I advise you don't be one of those 'single ready to mingle' type of people. That's just creepy

Sometimes you get the bear, sometimes the bear gets you.  It goes both ways

Do you think George Strait's songs can be trusted as legitimate advice for romantic relationships?

There's a reason he's called King George

But he doesn't have a rubber ducky, does he?

ha ha, very funny

I know, right?  I'm so... funny. *halo* XD

A song comes to mind. "All my exes live in Texas"

...you don't have an ex.  That doesn't even make sense.

You don't know George

I do too!  I'm just saying that the said quote makes no sense in this conversation.
Anyhow.  MOVING ON.

What advice would you give to Christian singles who are seeking to glorify God as they wait to see where He leads in their life?

Pray and wait on Him. It's not easy, but it's necessary.

Mmm.  That's good.  Kord?

He said it. I agree with him. His timing may not be when you want but He will bring the right one to you if you wait on Him.

An excellent ending.  Thanks so much for doing this, guys!
~Kaitlyn

7 comments:

  1. All of this was pure gold, guys. XD Well answered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was beautiful, Kate. Maybe it was because it was so late and I was tired, but I literally could not stop laughing! XD Hope you had an awesome Valentine's Dayyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( I wish they had actually answered some of the questions rather than just sort of blown them off or joked. Come on! This is serious stuff guys!

    Maybe for like some other "national serious day" you can have then quite joking and be serious.

    XD. It was still fun to read though. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, this was epic! ;) Thanks so much for doing this, Kate! And thanks for being willing to give the advice, guys. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the entertainment boys. And for putting in the hard work Kaitlyn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Extremely funny! Still would have been fun to get a few real answers to some of these questions from the guy's perspective though. :) I laughed a lot reading this!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask a question! I'll be sure to reply to your comment!