Saturday, May 23, 2020

Baby Goat Pictures? You're Kidding Me!


Yeah, yeah, cringe all you want. But I just had to put that pun in there. ;) #sorrynotsorry

Chowboy's goats just finished their kidding season! The babies are so cuuuuuuute *squishes them* and while I didn't get pictures of all of them, I did get lots of pictures of our two bottle goats, Minnie and Emily! 

(Minnie has a twin sister named Pearl. Get it? Minnie & Pearl??)

(Also Emily has a twin sister named Jillian)


Minnie is the black one, and Emily is the red. They didn't really stand still enough for me to take a really good picture, so the result is...well...quite something. ;)

"Did someone say...CHOCOLATE??"

"You're in my spot. Move."

"I'm so photogenic."
"Guys, being a model is too much work."

I'm...not even sure what she's doing here. I thought I had her at a perfect angle, and then...just as I snapped a picture, she stuck out her tongue!


She apparently didn't like me to hold her that way...
(ft. my fabulous double chin)

Emily was either trying to give me a hug...or chew my hair. Pretty sure it's the latter.


It's the CIIIIIRCLE of LIIIIIIIFE!

Were you able to handle the adorableness?? *grins*

Oh, and one last picture before you go as a farewell from Emily:

"G'byyyyye!"


7 comments:

  1. Lol, that title tho! XD
    Such adorableness! They are so sweet!
    And love the captions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Your baby goats are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *dies laughing* Love the title and captions--cracked me up.
    What kind of goats do you have? Our family is actually in the process of buying goats ;) :D.
    I love the last two pictures! The sunset one was really good.
    The goats are sooooo cute!
    ~Gracie~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, soooooo cute. 😍 Love all the pictures! And the title of the post . . . 😂
    Thanks for sharing! 💙

    ReplyDelete
  5. *took forever to figure out the title pun*

    THEY'RE SO CUTE THO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, so cute!! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pillsbury DoughboyMay 27, 2020 at 1:38 PM

    Wow they are absolutely adorable! Such wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask a question! I'll be sure to reply to your comment!