Saturday, May 26, 2018

Character Q&A Answers {Beloved}


Now, the moment you've been waiting for.
The character I will be interviewing is.......

Erich Carlos!

Erich, tell us a bit about yourself.

Well, I'm a born-again Christian, the second child adopted by the Carlos family, and the one with rugged good looks.

Oh really?  Well, we'll see what your brothers say about that.
We received a few questions for you from Kara—

She already knows about me.

No, my sister.  Kara.  Your Cara is spelled differently.

Oh.  Okay then.

What is your favorite color?

I'd say something fancy like aquamarine or magenta, but then I'd start sounding like Fergus and I don't really want to do that.  That guy needs help.
But no, my favorite color is Blue.

What character in the book are you closest to?

Wow... I don't know.  My entire family is pretty close to me.  Cara.  Kade, my coworker.  They're all important to me.

That's a lot of people.

What can I say?  I'm a lovable guy.

Mmm... moving on.

What is your personality type?

...what?

Hang on.
*15 minutes later*

Okay, after about 100 pointless questions digging into my personality, we've determined that I'm an ESFJ.  Whatever that is.

It means you're extraverted, sensing, feeling, and judging.

Which means...?

You're popular and love socializing.

Oh.  Okay.

Hey, you share a personality type with Harry Truman!

Well hooray for President Truman.

What role do you play in the story?

Erich.  I play Erich.

You know what she means.

Fine.  I'm Cara's older foster brother, and I also *censored*

Sorry, can't having you give away spoilers.

Well, you're no fun.  What kind of an author are you, if you won't even give away minor spoilers?

A good one. *halo*

How do you influence the story?

Um... by living?  I'm not sure what else to say here without being censored again.

Well now, you're catching on.

What is your middle name?

That was random.  My middle name is Isaac, if you really have to get that personal.

Annnnd, that's all the questions!

Really?  Hallelujah!  I was beginning to think I'm not going to have any more secrets.

*grins* it's the price you pay for being in my book.

That wasn't even my choice.

Well... that point could be argued.  But I won't say any more about it.
Thanks so much for coming, Erich!

Hey, don't mention it.  I actually enjoyed myself.
Well, except for when you censored me.
That was just rude.

Yeah... sorry 'bout that.
Anyway, maybe we'll see you again sometime. :)

Of course I will.  All the girls love me.

Hahaha, goodbye, Erich.

Just one more thing—on a more serious note, you're loved.  God loves you.  More than anything.  Don't strive for others' love.  Strive for His.

On that excellent note, I will sign off.

3 comments:

  1. *is somehow not getting any notifications for any of your posts and it's making me mad*
    Haha, I loved this! You need to do it again so I can ask him some questions. Because I totally planned to I just..yeah...forgot about the deadline and all. xP
    And yes, we do love him. He's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was lots of fun to read!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask a question! I'll be sure to reply to your comment!