Saturday, July 13, 2019

For the Love of Instrumentals


How are y'all doing on this fine Saturday? (Or at least, I'm assuming it's a fine Saturday? I don't know, I'm scheduling this post, haha) It seems like just yesterday that I wrote my last post. (Don't forget to submit your farming questions, by the way!)

Anyway, today I'm here talking about instrumental music. Because it's far too underappreciated. I love instrumentals—just ask my sis. Actually, I'm listening to one just as I speak (or type . . . ?)!

There are so many different kinds of instrumentals. Orchestral, classical, and bluegrass, among others . . . but today I'm gonna talk about my favorites. ;)

So first off, lemme just give you a couple of artists: Andy Leftwich and Craig Duncan.
Okay, I'm in love with their songs. Andy Leftwich is so talented (I can only hope to play mandolin like he does some day . . . ), and his songs are sooooo catchy! Here's a couple of my favorites:



Why do I love Craig Duncan's music? Maybe it's because he does such a variety of genres and songs! I mean, he does Celtic music (for which I have a minor obsession)

And bluegrass


And even songs from the Civil War (from both the North and South)



And he's got several tribute albums, but I'll just share a couple from his Elvis and Frank Sinatra albums . . .



And, just for good measure . . . POLKA!


He's got a bunch of others, but I'll spare you. ;)
Now let's just appreciate the beauty of some random instrumentals . . .






Whatcha think? Do you love instrumentals as much as I do?


1 comment:

  1. Craig Duncan is my favorite go-to for Celtic and Bluegrass background music for writing! I like his Irish Dance album. :D
    Love these!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask a question! I'll be sure to reply to your comment!