Saturday, February 9, 2019

And so it Begins...


The adorables are starting to come into the world! Meet Jimbo, Sarah, Ashwy and Caleb, the first calves of the season!

Well . . . I actually didn't get a picture of Ashwy. Because when I was finally in a position to snap a shot, she'd disappeared. Go figure.

Jimbo
Of course the little guys wouldn't let me close. I guess I'm scary. *halo*

Caleb & his mama
Me: You could stare at your cows all day, couldn't you?
Kordell: Yeah, probably.


Kinda hard to see Sarah...she's the little one on the left
Yeah, he kinda loves his cows.

The cows were quite anxious to get fed!
Cows that are too hungry to be wary of the phone. *smirks*

FOOOOOOD
He actually has some of them tame enough to let him pet them.

No, Kordell...a little bit to the right...ahhhhh, that's the spot.
So yes, that happened almost first thing this morning. What do you like to do during your weekends?


3 comments:

  1. Awwwwe! I loveeee calving season too. Baby cows are the cutest!😆

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAWWWWWW. *heart eyes* Supposedly the Potts' are getting a couple calves soon...we'll see... xD

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask a question! I'll be sure to reply to your comment!