Saturday, May 5, 2018

Thanks, God


You know what, folks?
I don't deserve the life I lead.

I don't deserve a mom that will do extra work on my birthday just so I don't have to.

I don't deserve a daddy that will do almost anything for me.

I don't deserve a twin that invites me to check his cows with him every day.

I don't deserve a sister-in-law that will be silly and giggly with me instead of giving me the look.

I don't deserve a family so full of love and laughter.

I don't deserve best friends that will go with me to the ends of the earth.

I don't deserve the ladies at church that I can tease while we work in the kitchen after a funeral or potluck.

I don't deserve a church family as amazing as mine.

And I definitely don't deserve a God who would bless me with all of these things.

But y'know what?
He says I'm worth it.
Thanks, God.

2 comments:

Feel free to ask a question! I'll be sure to reply to your comment!