Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Five Fall Favorites


Well, I wasn't planning to do a post today (my Sept. recap is coming later this week!), but there's been several different blogs doing this thing called Five Fall Favorites hosted by Rebekah over at Read Another Page.  It's basically a week-long blog party dedicated to favorite books.
Anyway, it all looked like a ton of fun, sooooo... why not do a post about my own favorites? ;)
I shall choose to share not my five favorite books, but authors.  And their books.  'Cause that'll make it a lot easier to share lots and lots of books. XD

~Susan K. Marlow~

Goldtown Adventures

Circle C Beginnings
Not my image
Circle C Stepping Stones

Circle C Adventures
Not my image
Circle C Milestones
Not my image
~Lois Walfrid Johnson~

Adventures of the Northwoods
Not my image
Viking Quest
Not my image
The Riverboat Adventures
Not my image
~Chuck Black~

Kingdom Series
Not my image
Knights of Arrethtrae
Not my image
~Tricia Mingerink~

The Blades of Acktar
Not my image

~Nancy Rue~

Christian Heritage: The Salem Years
Christian Heritage: The Williamsburg Years
Christian Heritage: The Charleston Years
Christian Heritage: The Chicago Years
Christian Heritage: The Santa Fe Years

I couldn't find any good pics of these, and sadly, I don't own any of them. XP

Anyway, you all need to go read all these if you haven't already. 'Cause they're all amazing and need to be read.  Right now.  *nods*
~Kaitlyn

8 comments:

  1. Have you read War of the Realms by Chuck Black?

    Of the authors that you shared, I've read Susan Marlow, Chuck Black, and Teicia Mingerink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't, but since theyre CB books, I'll definitely have to look into them! ;)

      Delete
  2. That graphic though... <3 <3
    Susan Marlow and TBoA!! <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your Top 5 authors, and joining in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, I love The Viking Quest series! ;) Thanks for getting in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I've never read any of these ... so more books to read! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan K. Marlow is such a great author! I just love all of the Circle C books. I’ve only read the first Goldtown book, but I want to finish the series sometime soon. :)
    I have also read the first Adventures of the Northwoods book, and the first three Blades of Acktar books.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to ask a question! I'll be sure to reply to your comment!